Its been a busy summer here at SRmoto, but we've been making a little bit of progress on our 2015 Honda CRF250L Supermoto. We will be setting this bike up a bit differently than the 2013 CRF250L Supermoto Conversion we did previously.
The bike is currently a work-in-progress and we're still in the break in period so we haven't done any performance mods yet, but those will be done soon. You can see all the bikes current mods on the 2015 Honda CRF250L Supermoto Project Bike page which we will keep updated with the bikes current setup. Even though this is a supermoto build, all the parts we're using on the bike will work on a Honda CRF250L Dual Sport as well.
Some highlights of the build so far...
• Pro Taper Contour 1 1/8" Handlebars (Black, CR Mid Bend)
• Pro Taper Universal Solid Mounts
• Zeta Pivot Lever Set (Red)
• Zeta PRO Armor Handguards
• Seat Concepts Seat (Standard Height, Black Cover)
• DRC Motard Foot Pegs
• Folding Shift Lever (Black/Red)
• Clamp On Mirrors
• HRC Style Honda Graphics Kit
• Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Line
• Galfer Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line
• Galfer Front/Rear Brake Pads (HH Sintered Compound)
See all the bikes mods on the 2015 Honda CRF250L Supermoto Project Bike page.
More to come...