We recently picked up a 2015 Honda CRF250L and have been working on converting it to a supermoto. We will be setting it up a bit differently than our 2013 CRF250L Supermoto Conversion we did previously. The conversion to supermoto wheels/tires was pretty simple. Once we sourced our CRF250L supermoto wheels and tires it was just a matter of swapping them out for the stock dual sport wheels/tires. Up front, in order to clear the 17" supermoto tire, we had to re-route the front brake line to the outside of the fork leg and also trim the plastic fork protectors. In the rear, everything went right on without a fuss, although we did change to a 42t rear sprocket. We also bought a spare OEM kickstand, cut about an inch off it and re-welded it... that way the bike won't stand straight up.
The bike is a work in progress, but is currently setup as follows (with much more to come)...
• Pro Taper Contour 1 1/8" Handlebars (Black, CR Mid Bend)
• Pro Taper Universal Solid Mounts
• Zeta Pivot Lever Set, Red
• Seat Concepts Seat (Standard Height, Black Cover)
• DRC Motard Foot Pegs
• Folding Shift Lever
• Clamp On Mirrors
• Zeta Drive/Sprocket Cover, Red
• Zeta Axle Blocks, Red
• Zeta Engine Plugs, Red
• Zeta Oil Filter Cover, Red
• Zeta Oil Filler Plug, Red
• 12oClockLabs SpeedoDRD Speedometer Calibrator
• DRC Radiator Hose Kit, Red
• Warp 9 Rear Sprocket (42t)
• OEM Chain and Front Sprocket
At this time, we do not sell supermoto wheels and tires for the CRF250L, but here's what we used on our conversion...
• Bridgestone S20 Evo Hypersport Front Tire (110/70ZR-17)
• Bridgestone S20 Evo Hypersport Rear Tire (150/60ZR-17)
• Warp 9 Elite Supermoto Wheels/Hubs (Black w/Red Hubs)
• Stay tuned... more mods coming soon... RaceTech front and rear suspension!